1. Which actors do you always (or did you always) mix-up?
Stan Laurel and Fred Astaire (okay I never actually mix them up but boy do they look alike).
2. Gidget or Beach Party?
Gidget, though I wouldn't lose sleep if I never saw either.
3. Favorite Movie Outfit?
I suspect this is more of a girl thing, however I'm partial to anything Rita Hayworth wears.
4. If you could be ANY character in ANY movie...who would you choose?
Nick Charles in The Thin Man, he's super cool, he's a detective and he's married to Myrna Loy...
5. If you could marry ANY character in ANY movie...who would you choose?
6. If you could live in ANY movie...which would you choose?
The Thin Man if my liver held out (and because I know who did it).
7. Black & White movies you wish were in Technicolor, or vice-versa?
I'm happy with everything just as it is.
8. Favorite Movie Soundtrack?
The Third Man or any Carry On film.
9. Favorite Movie Dance Sequence?
Laurel and Hardy in front of the saloon in Way Out West.
10. Coolest Movie Star?
11. Sophia or Gina?
Sophia most of the time but Gina in Beat the Devil.
12. "Isn't It Romantic" in most Billy Wilder films, or "Red River Valley"
13. If you could re-cast ANY role in ANY movie, what would it be?
Harking back to question 1 I'd like to see Fred Astaire in Sons of the Desert and Stan Laurel in Top Hat.
14. Favorite movie character with your first name?
I don't know any of the top of my head.
15.One movie that should NEVER be remade?
Anything that wasn't rubbish to begin with.
16. Actor or Actress who you would love to be best friends with?
Bogart or Peter O'Toole, Anna Karina.
17. Are you an Oscar or a Felix?
I thought I was an Oscar then I got married and found I was actually a Felix.
18. Actor/Actress you originally hated and now love?
19.Actor/Actress you originally loved and now don't like?
James Dean (I think it's an age thing).
20. Favorite performance that was looked over by Oscar? (Not to be confused with the aforementioned Oscar of Felix fame.)
Well Peter O'Toole certainly deserved a few from all those nominations.
21. Bewitched or I Dream of Jeannie?
Terry and June.
22. Hannibal Heyes or Kid Curry? (Hint for those who don't know who they are: pick Hannibal Heyes.)
23. Favorite Style Icon: Fred Astaire or Cary Grant?
Surprisingly the style icon is Grant, I only say surprisingly because he's from Bristol and style icons just don't come from Bristol, also Fred is too like Stan Laurel.
24. Single most favorite movie scene EVER?
The Third Man, either Orson Welles first scene or the scene in the bedroom that precedes it.
25. Movie you really "should" see, but have subconsciously avoiding for who knows what reason?
Anchorman (because it's a friends dvd and I've had it for an age).
26. Movie quote you find yourself most often repeating in real life?
"You bastard, you stole my bloody cigarettes." Because anyone can do a Michael Caine impression, although I haven't said it since I gave up the tabs.
27. 50's Westerns or 60's Spies?
60's spies everytime.
28. Favorite splashy, colorful, obnoxious 50's musical?
If it must be a 50's musical then An American in Paris but that's only because of Oscar Levant.
29. Favorite film setting?
London, I just love discovering where films were made or seeing a film and thinking "I know that place".
30. If you could own the entire wardrobe of any film, which would it be?
31. Carol Burnette or Lucille Ball?
32. Favorite Voice. Ever. Period?
Richard Burton I guess.
33. Favorite movie that takes place in your home-state?
Any Ealing comedy, the Ladykillers or Lavender Hill Mob.
34. Which actors would you want for relatives? (Mother, Father, Grandma, Crazy Aunt, annoying cousin, older brother, etc...)
Mother, Fay Bainter. Father, James Robertson Justice. Gran, Margret Rutherford. Grandad, Alastair Sim.